CHOOSING THE RIGHT UNIVERSITY
Every university is different. You will certainly need to decide what is most important to you. It is all a matter of priorities which you feel are important for you. So choosing the right university for you will require some research. The more research you put into the process the more likely you will make the right decision. In the end, it all comes down to you, your goals, and how you plan to achieve them.
Below you can find steps on how to choose the right university :
Step 1: Work out whether you want to study locally or abroad
- By indentifying your needs early on, you can focus on the things that will make your selection a perfect fit.
Step 2: Decide what interests you and find out more about the faculty and study program
- Try to gather feedback from past students or alumni.
- Do not hesitate to contact program coordinator with questions about study program
Step 3: Find out if the university offers exchange programs or other activities of your interest
- Many universities now have Facebook and/or Twitter accounts that you can use as an opportunity to ask the university staff all the questions you want.
Step 4: Visit education fairs
- You will be able to find out more by talking to university staff
- Find out when a university is organizing Open Day and about the scholarship opportunities
Step 5: Visit the university if you can
- If possible visit the university and find out what is like student life, study program and support services at the university